Once you confirm the purchase, you will be automatically redirected to a secure HTTPS server where you can proceed with the payment. You will need the card number, expiration date and security number from the back of your card.
If at the time of making the payment you experience any difficulty or error, try the following:
Use an alternative payment method to the one that is causing the problem Restart your browser and try again.
If the problems persist, contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
For what reason can my credit card be declined?
- Your card may be declined for one of the following reasons:
- The card could be expired.
- Check that your card does not exceed the validity date.
- The card limit may have been reached. Check with your bank that the card has not exceeded the amount allowed to make purchases
- Some data entered may be incorrect.
- Check that you have correctly filled in all the necessary fields
Is it safe to use my credit card on the web? Yes, all payments are processed through PayPal, an international online payment management operator that offers all the guarantees so that transactions are carried out safely.
Pay with Bizum, it is a very simple process.
- 1. Enter your mobile phone number and your Bizum Password
- 2. You will receive a unique code by SMS, valid exclusively for the purchase you are making, and with it you will confirm the payment.
- 3. Done! You will receive confirmation of payment immediately. If at the time of making the payment you experience any difficulty or error, try the following: Use an alternative credit card.
Once you have placed the order, make a transfer/deposit in the following account:
ENTITY: BBVA - BANCO BILBAO VIZCAYA ARGENTARIA, S.A.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: ES40 0182 2311 5602 0159 0729
Send us a copy to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not forget to specify your name and surnames in addition to the order number. IMPORTANT! No receipt will be accepted where our account number does not appear.
Pay your order with your Paypal account. One of the most used online payment methods in the world. And also… Breakpoint pays the Paypal commission, so this payment method does not have commission for our clients either.